Do you enjoy taking things apart to fix them?
Do you enjoy problem-solving?
Would you prefer hands-on practical work?
Have you considered a career in Electronics?
We are a small team of electronic hardware and software engineers based in Halton, near Lancaster, and we are looking for enthusiastic and hard-working people to join us.
We welcome all experience levels, so if you are new to electronics, we are happy to teach you the fundamentals. We pride ourselves on our in-house training and love to see our employees grow through the mentorship and support of our colleagues.
We are a close-knit company that works with larger organisations within the nuclear industry, so you will have the ability to work on-site and, in our workshop, repairing, designing, and building equipment whilst working within a friendly and supportive team.
What you can expect to do day-to-day:
- Repairing and refurbishing the ageing equipment found in power stations
- Fault finding down to component level
- To build and repair electronic circuit boards
- Some opportunities to design and build test equipment and systems
Why our team loves Like Tech: watch this video
- Variety of work
- Encouraged to learn on the job rather than being told what to do
- The people
- The managers are approachable and straight talking
- Trusted to work flexibly.
The details you need to know:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (increased on the fourth year by one day per year for five years)
- Finish at 3pm on a Friday
- Flexibility – please ask about alternative pattens of work at interview stage
- Free on-site parking
- Based just off the M6 at Lancaster in Halton (no traffic jams!)
- As you will be working within the nuclear sector you will be required obtain security clearance (SC).
If you are interested in working at Like Technologies please email your CV to email@example.com