Like Technologies Ltd views complaints as an opportunity to learn and improve for the future, as well as a chance to put things right for the person or organisation that has made the complaint. Like Technologies Ltd views complaints as any expression of dissatisfaction, about any aspect of Like Technologies Ltd.
Our policy is:
- To provide a fair complaints procedure which is clear and easy to use for anyone wishing to make a complaint.
- To publicise the existence of our complaints procedure so that people know how to contact us to make a complaint.
- To make sure everyone at Like Technologies Ltd knows what to do if a complaint is received.
- To make sure all complaints are investigated fairly and in a timely manner.
- To make sure that complaints are, wherever possible, resolved and that relationships are repaired.
- To gather information which helps us to improve what we do.
Complaints may come from any person or organisation who has a legitimate interest in Like Technologies Ltd. A complaint can be received verbally, by phone, by email or in writing (this policy does not cover complaints from staff, who should use Like Technologies Ltd Discipline and Grievance policies).
All complaint information will be handled sensitively, telling only those who need to know and following any relevant data protection requirements.
Overall responsibility for this policy and its implementation lies with the senior management team.
This policy is reviewed regularly and updated as required.
Position Managing Director