Like Technologies is growing, which means we need to invest in our most valuable asset – our people. Our brilliant team of skilled engineers and support staff work together to make a difference every single day. We are proud of the innovative and inclusive culture we have created here and are passionate about supporting our employees, community and environment.
We are seeking an individual to clean our building weekly covering all areas including, offices, workshops, kitchens, restrooms, stairways and corridors. All cleaning equipment, products and PPE will be provided.
Cleaning Operative General Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring are areas are cleaned to the highest standards at all times
- Making sure that everything you do complies with company procedures for Health & Safety and Hygiene
- Ensuring that your cleaning and personal protective equipment are functioning correctly at all times
- Reporting any incidents or environmental concerns to your line manager.
- Post cleaning checks to make sure everything has been completed properly
Desired Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge of cleaning solutions and their uses
- Experience in a similar role
- The ability to work effectively under pressure of time
- Free onsite parking
- Flexible working available
- Five weeks (25 days) holiday plus bank holidays – (Pro Rata part time)
- Long service holiday benefit scheme
- Up to 6% pension
- In-house training
- PPE, cleaning products and equipment provided
To apply, please email a current CV to email@example.com or call 01524 811383 for an informal discussion about the role.